Advanced Management Training Workshop, Europe
Advanced Management Accreditation is a four day training about bringing change to unproductive behavior patterns to achieve measurable, bottom-line results. It will equip trainers, managers and other professionals with the tools and knowledge essential to countering the emotional barriers that keep talented, motivated professionals from earning what they are worth. Upon completion you will be accredited to facilitate a Fear-Free Prospecting & Self-Promotion Workshop and to use set of assessment tools that have been developed as a result of the Sales Call Reluctance research.
WORKSHOP TOPIC INCLUDE:
- Why up to 80% of the people selected into sales today won’t survive one year.
- Why up to 40% of your veteran producers may be thinking about quitting right now.
- Spot the “carriers” poisoning sales growth in your organization.
- What really motivates professional salespeople: “hot buttons” from new international research.
- When goal-setting, time management and sales training make matters worse!
When: 20-23 April 2020
Where: TBA, Europe
Price: EUR 3,950
Sales Managers – Does your team spend more time making excuses than contacts? Do they lack clients in the pipeline? Do they hesitate when making initial contact with prospects? Put an end to the excuses and register for Advanced Management Training Workshop.